If you do not see a confirmation message within 20 minutes of buying a shop package, chances are that it’s in your spam folder.
1. Go to Login Page. Enter your username and password that was sent to your email box and login. If you lose your password you can reset it by clicking on “Lost your password”.
2. Use the email address used when you purchased your event / shops package. Make sure to also check your spam folder if you do not see the reset password email response. Click Not Spam and Move it to your Inbox.
You can check account dropdown and click ‘Profile.
1. Please login/register to the site before you make changes to your listing,
2. You can go to your profile or add/change your featured listing information.
3. To edit your profile click on Listing, located just under the profile circle and next to a shop icon. You can upload a photo (small file size of 512 MB) Click on the circle and you will see the upload avatar button. You may take a photo with your phone, or choose a photo from your photo library or another file.
To edit your listing, look for the “Edit” button, located just below the phone number and next to the delete button. Click on it. See details for completing each field in the section below.
4. After you finish changing your listing, don’t forget to click the submit button so that your changes are saved.
Don’t change your package while you are editing your listing. Unless planning to upgrade.
People are looking for exciting and unique merchandise in your shop or event to determine if it’s worth their time. Paint a picture of your shop or event with the description. What is unique? How many vendors? Square footage?
Copy and paste your shop or event description into the free Hemingway App to help you make your writing easy to read.
1. You may add your business hours so that shoppers will see when your shop or event is open. Click on the plus sign and use the slider to add hours open and hours closed for shops. Click on the minus sign to indicate closed. Events will choose from the event time Events Time Starts At and Ends At fields.
2. Shop and Event Specialty listings (Category) are important for the best search results. You may choose available categories or request one not listed by emailing us.
These tags are important as they connect to search engines to help internet searchers find your merchandise.
3. List your top-quality items for sale (client may update as often as needed).
4. You may add a video link from Youtube or Vimeo – just copy and paste the URL into the blank field. You may also send us a video and we will upload it to our YouTube Channel, then place it on your featured listing page for you.
5. If you have social media you may link to it on your listing. Open your social media account and copy and paste the URL address into the social media field on your featured listing page.
6. Featured listings are first in the search – both on the shop’s landing page and the event’s landing page. If someone searches your city, your listing will display alphabetically first, above the free listings, in the searches.
7. A Claimed listing will display your profile bio and image in your listing. This offers unique personalization enhancing your customer’s trust. Make sure these boxes are checked if you have purchased a paid listing.
We are GEO connected to Google. Begin typing in your address in the space provided, An automated matching address should pop up as a pull-down menu. IMPORTANT!
Select the right address provided by Google, then click “Set Address on Map”
Double-check that your address is correct after you hit the submit button. Go to your listing on the website (as if you were a shopper) and click on either “Events” or “Shop Finder” then use the search by shop or event field and start typing in the name of your shop or event. It will pop down so you can select it and open it. Check “Get Directions” to check it after you have updated and logged out of your account to make sure shoppers are seeing it correctly.
Not every city in Texas is listed. If you have trouble because your city has not YET been listed, use this form to contact us. We also can help you get your address adjusted in Google. CLICK HERE FOR TECH SUPPORT.
1. You can add more than one image to create an image gallery on your page.
2. The first image should be the photo of your choice that represents the quality of merchandise found in your shop or at your event.
Use landscape or horizontal/rectangle shape images to avoid having your items cut off, either top or bottom on the overall page view. However, viewers will be able to click on each individual photo to enlarge it and see the entire photo either horizontal or vertical.
Save photos a minimum of large for best resolution. DO NOT save as actual size as they are too large. Maximum upload file size: 2 MB. Edit photos (crop, lighten before saving on your iPhone or desktop of your computer)
LOGO Upload Box
The logo image should be a photo of your shop or event’s storefront, logo, or another photo of your choice. This photo will display next to your shop or event listing on both the shop or event’s landing page as well as the city search page.